DELTA AIRLINES EMPLOYEES
Thank you for visiting this page.
This page can be reached at http://Mildenberglaw.com/intake
You can also read about our law firm at our home page, here.
We can also be reached at 215-545-4870 or email@example.com
THE INTAKE FORM IS BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO SUBMITTING THE FORM.
Welcome to our intake page for our case on behalf of Delta Airlines employees. We have been contacted by several Delta Airlines employees with complaints of unfair and illegal employment practices, discrimination, harassment and suicides, as well as airline safety issues. We are investigating and preparing to file cases at this time. READ ABOUT OUR CURRENT CASE ON BEHALF OF DELTA FLIGHT ATTENDANTS HERE. We are pleased to provide this page for employees to register their interest in joining a case against Delta Airlines. We have provided this page for interested employees to retain us as their counsel.
The law firm has handled cases involved in aviation and airline law, and has conducted in excess of 100 airline employment law consultations. We have handled cases for airline employees involving discrimination, sexual harassment, unfair employment and labor practices, hours and payment of wages, and security (US Customs/DHS/SITA Badge) issues. In addition, we have defended airline employees against allegations of wrongdoing or security violations, and have assisted in obtaining monetary damages and reinstatement of employment. Read about our airline discrimination cases here and here.
Read about our recent discrimination case against the Philadelphia Police Department here.
Mildenberg Law Firm has assembled a team of attorneys and law firms who are prepared to aggressively take action with us against Delta Airlines. All information submitted will be confidential and attorney-client privileged. Submitting your information below will register your request for legal investigation of your issues with Delta. There is no charge to request our investigation.
We will be back in touch with you shortly after submission. Depending on the number of persons who respond, you will initially hear back by email or by phone call. Please allow several days for us to process the information and provide updates. Thank you for this opportunity and for the honor to be involved.
Signing up at this time creates an attorney-client relationship between you and us. We agree to accept your case on a contingency fee basis. That means you do not pay up front and only pay a fee if we win or settle your case. If we accept your case, and are successful in obtaining a recovery for you, then our fee will be one third 1/3 of any recovery on your behalf. If we do not obtain a recovery, you will owe us no fee. We will forward all costs of the representation, you will not be asked to pay for costs. If you do sign up below, you accept and enter into our Attorney-Client Agreement, the full terms of which are available for your review or printing at any time, here at this link. In addition, we will email a copy to you at the email address you provide on the registration form below. The Attorney-Client agreement becomes effective upon your submission of the form below. You agree that our communications with you will take place via the email provide by you during sign up, below.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF THE FORM BELOW SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY OUR ATTORNEY-CLIENT CONTINGENCY FEE AGREEMENT, A COPY OF WHICH CAN BE FOUND, READ, OR PRINTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
RETALIATION IS ILLEGAL UNDER FEDERAL LAW. AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT RETALIATE OR TAKE ANY ADVERSE ACTION AGAINST AN EMPLOYEE FOR CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY OR FILING A COMPLAINT OF DISCRIMINATION.
THANK YOU FOR THE HONOR TO REPRESENT YOU.
Mildenberg Law Firm
Attorneys at Law
1735 Market Street, Suite 3750
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-545-4870 fax: 215-545-4871
FOR PROVISION OF LEGAL SERVICES
1. APPOINTMENT OF COUNSEL. The above-named Client (“Client”) hereby appoints the law firm of MILDENBERG LAW FIRM, P.C., and its successors and assigns (the “Law Firm”), as Client’s attorneys to represent Client only with respect to Client’s claims against:
Delta Airlines, for claims of:
discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment, and ONLY for such claims.
It is understood that the Law Firm does not represent Client in connection with any other claims Client might have against an employer, or any Defendants, including but not limited to claims for worker’s compensation or disability benefits, unless agreed to in a different agreement with the Law Firm. The Law Firm does not represent the Client in any other matter, unless so agreed in writing. With regard to appeals or post-trial motions, the Law Firm reserves the right to negotiate a new agreement to cover any such matters or to proceed pursuant to this agreement, at the Law Firm’s discretion.
2. INVESTIGATION/LITIGATION. The Law Firm will review and investigate Client’s claims. The Law Firm reserves the right to determine, in its discretion, the extent to which my claims may be pursued, after the results of the law firm’s analysis and investigation, and may decline to file or continue litigation if deemed appropriate at the law firm’s sole discretion under the facts or applicable law. Any commitment to file or continue litigation is subject to considerations of the facts, law, and merits of any claims, per the Law Firm’s professional judgment and discretion.
3. CONTINGENCY FEES/RECOVERY. The Law Firm will receive as compensation for services rendered a monetary fee equivalent to the value of 33.3% (thirty three and 1/3 PERCENT) of any “recovery” obtained on the client’s behalf. A “recovery” shall mean any funds or proceeds recovered on the client’s behalf, including the then-present value of any economic or pecuniary benefits, including but not limited to wages, severance, employment or retirement benefits and salary, after deduction for costs incurred by the Law Firm in the representation, such funds or proceeds derived by suit or amicable settlement or resolution of claims or defenses. The Law Firm shall have an attorney’s charging and retaining lien against any recovery, and against any funds or property of the client that come into the Law Firm’s possession during the case. Any recovery shall be payable to the Law Firm’s order, on behalf of the Clients. The recovery shall be deposited in an attorney trust account, the Law Firm’s costs and fees shall be deducted from the recovery, distributed to the Law Firm, and the remainder shall be distributed to the client. If, at the time of recovery, any funds are withheld for taxes or for any other lien or matter personally related to the Client, such withholding, or payment of any such liens, will not affect the legal fees due and owing to the Law Firm. The Client is advised that any recovery, including any attorney’s fees paid by the opposing side, may be treated as taxable income to the client under relevant laws. Client agrees that the fact that such recovery may be taxable to the Client shall not affect the legal fees due and owing to the Law Firm, which are calculated on pre-tax amounts.
4. Attorney Fees Awarded by Court. If a defendant or other adverse party is forced by a court to pay client’s counsel fees, or agrees to pay some or all of client’s counsel fees, then client shall be entitled to a credit on the contingency fees due and owing under this agreement, to the extent of such payments by order or agreement. Any court award of counsel fees, or defendant’s agreement to pay same, in excess of the contingency fee shall accrue to the benefit of the Law Firm and the Law Firm shall be entitled to receive such excess in full. Client assigns to the law firm the right to request and petition for counsel fees. If client waives this right, without the law firm’s agreement, client will be responsible to pay, in addition to any contingency fee, all fees and costs to the law firm that would have been sought in such request or petition.
5. COSTS OF THE CASE. The Law Firm may advance costs of the case from time to time, at the firm’s sole discretion, during the case. Clients agree to be responsible to pay costs of the case during the case, if requested by the law firm. In the event of a recovery, any costs advanced by the law firm will be deducted from the client’s recovery to re-pay the law firm such costs, prior to any other deduction. The client further agrees to be responsible to reimburse the law firm for all costs of the representation, upon the Firm’s request.
6. NO GUARANTEES. There is no guarantee of the fees, costs or the outcome of the matter, or the amount of time the matter will take to resolve. It is impossible to predict with certainty in advance what a judge or jury might do in any case. Any commitment to file litigation is subject to our investigation and we reserve the right to withdraw, decline to file or continue litigation if we believe the facts or law do not support same. Legal proceedings can have financial, and emotional, risks for the litigants.
7. TERMINATION PRIOR TO RECOVERY. If the Law Firm’s services are terminated (by client or by the law firm) prior to any recovery, then Client shall repay the Law Firm for any costs advanced on the Client’s behalf. Upon such termination prior to recovery, the Law Firm shall be entitled to a quantum meruit (for the merit, where the fee is determined by the amount of work in a case) fee in the event of any recovery by the client after the termination. If there was an outstanding settlement offer at the time of termination, then the minimum fee to be paid to the law firm shall be the contingency percentage provided for in this agreement of such outstanding offer.
I have read and understand the terms of the foregoing agreement and intend to be legally bound thereby. I hereby certify that I have received a copy of this agreement for my records.
[THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE ENTERED INTO BY CLIENT ELECTRONICALLY (BY INTERNET ACCEPTANCE, EMAIL, PHOTO, FAX, TEXT, OR SIMILAR ELECTRONIC ACCEPTANCE) AND IN SUCH CASE WILL BE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT].